Product in This Recipe
Serves 4 – 6
1 x baby cos lettuce, washed, dried and torn
3 x iceberg lettuce leaves, washed, dried and torn
1 x sliced avocado
2 x sliced, hard-boiled eggs
1 x neatly sliced, smoked chicken breast
1 garlic clove, crushed
80ml extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
2 anchovy fillets
- To make the dressing, place the egg in a small saucepan of cold water.
- Bring to the boil over high heat. Cook for 1 minute.
- Drain. Cool under cold running water.
- Crack the egg into a bowl. Use a teaspoon to scoop any remaining egg from the shell into the bowl.
- Place the egg, garlic, oil, vinegar, mustard and anchovy fillets in the bowl of a food processor and process until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the lettuce and arrange the sliced avocado, sliced eggs and sliced chicken breast in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle over the dressing.
- Finally, sprinkle the crunchy classic cheese Caesar Bits over your salad.
- Serve and enjoy